Verified Reviewer

I went to Patient First 1605 General Booth Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23451. Receptionist by the name of Anne (older white lady with short grey hair) extremely rude and very nasty to me and my 17 year old son.

We were not rude to her at all. We were friendly and continued to use our manners even though we quickly recognized that we were the problem. At that point we just wanted to get the information we needed and leave instead of continuing to endure such rudeness. She never answered any of our questions.

She gave us short answers like we were bothering her. It was obvious we were the problem. We are African Americans and not loud, or rude, and we are educated. I work in a corporate setting.

I have never experienced this type of treatment and bad customer service from any establishment in life. We didnt do anything to deserve such rude, nasty and disrespectful customer service from Anne. I understand having a bad day or being tired but every customer deserves your full attention and respect while performing your job. We didnt get this from Anne.

We were there for my sons college physical and will never return there again. I have used patient first before at a different location and I always pay my bills so I dont owe them a dime except for this final visit. This will be the absolute last dime they get from me. Anne has ruined my familys patient first experience for life and we will continue to spread the word about how we were treated until its changed.

This type of treatment will not be tolerated.

My 17 yr old son has never been treated like this and we had a very long talk. He felt horrible because we were respectful but didn't get it in return.

User's recommendation: DON’T GO HERE!! VERY BAD SERVICE!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Patient First Customer Care.

Preferred solution: I would like an apology from Anne and the company. This was something that my son went through unnecessarily at the age of 17. Her rudeness affected him in ways I can never explain. Every employee in your company should have Diversity Training..

Location: 1605 General Booth Boulevard, Virginia Beach, VA 23454